Tags. Yes. Haha… *clears throat* May was a month of tags, and since I’m still relatively new to blogging, I didn’t account for switching my regular posts with tags. Now I have an overload of tags that are getting old. I still plan to do some, but in the meantime, I smashed a few together. I’m really sorry that I wasn’t able to do them, but I’ve learned my lesson. 😛 Thus, this tag mash-up.
So get ready for me to answer a bunch of random questions from the Sunshine Blogger tag, and the Bookish Book Lover tag, and the Liebster Award tag 😀
(I fit in about 18 questions)
1. What’s one random thing about you that few people know?
All my relatives on my mom’s side are Polish (my great grandparents were from Poland), thus I am half Polish. I don’t know any of the language, but I’m going to be learning it this coming school year.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Do fantasy animals count? If so, a phoenix. If not, a horse. Yep, I’m one of those cliche horse-crazy writers 😉
3. What’s your favorite color?
Blue. Sapphire blue. Why was my blog pink then? Because I wanted a warm color and though I don’t like pink, everyone says I look good in it #blondeproblems (and if you’re wondering why I didn’t go with blue for this makeover — there are so many blogs with blue colors out there that I didn’t want to be another of them :P)
4. What’s your favorite type of weather?
Thunderstorms. Rain. Just rain. Lots and lots of rain. I love the sound of it and how it smells, especially on wet tree bark.
5. If you could rewrite the ending of one book, which book would it be?
Mockingjay, without doubt. The ending made me SO angry and sad and yuck. I really didn’t like it. It made me melancholy for weeks after I finished it.
6. You just learned that you are to inherit your very own ginormous library — and it comes with a castle, too! Oh, and one more thing — you get a magical creature (of your own choosing) to be your librarian/bookkeeper! What sort of creature is it?
A PHOENIX. (I promise you there’s a reason behind my obsession xD). It would be a blue phoenix. Or maybe green. I can’t decide XP
7. If a library was on fire and you could only save three books, which three would you choose?
THIS IS SUCH A HARD QUESTION. Obviously, #1 would be a bible — standard version. #2 would be The Robe, by Lloyd C. Douglas (go read that book!). #3 would probably be A Time To Die by Nadine Brandes. I guess this question shows just how much you love certain books xD
8. One of your characters can come alive for a day. Who would you want it to be?
From my current WIP? None of my main characters xD They’re currently a bit too wary/broken to be good company. Though I would like to meet a character named Jenell. She’s very inspiring, a great role-model, a mentor in faith. But her brother would also be awesome to meet, though he’s not alive for any of the trilogy.
9. What genre have you read most this year?
Hm… *browses through Kindle* Fantasy. I don’t read contemporary, or that much sci-fi, or dystopian, so fantasy.
10. What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
I have the weirdest dreams. Though the strangest was probably one where a character from one of my novels came to life and saved me from aliens. (apparently, I left my sword in the garage by accident so I was defenseless???)
11. What book are you saving up to buy next?
ALL OF THEM. Probably Exiles. Or Orphan’s Song. I’m really bad at giving one answer, aren’t I? xD
12. Would you rather go swimming in Antarctica or camping in the Sahara Desert?
NO HEAT. It kills me XP Even though swimming in Antartica sounds bad, I guess
I’d chose that one.
13. What blogs inspired yours when you were starting out?
Well, I kind got the idea of blogging from Jaye L. Knight’s blog, and then I found A Writers Faith and Ink Blots and Coffee Stains, and those were the blogs that really got me into blogging 🙂
14. What fictional character would be your arch-nemesis?
Okay, that’s a seriously hard question xD But, just because I’m reading Percy Jackson right now (why have I not read this before???), I’d say I wouldn’t get along with Thalia. I KNOW. I love her character but for some reason I think we would be like cats and dogs (I think I’d be the dog 😉
15. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
If you mean based on how I “recharge,” then introvert. (yes, this crazy person who screams in caps and rambles is an introvert xD). If you mean whether I prefer to be around people or not, it depends. I enjoy hanging out/joking around with those I know, but I can also be content for hours (or days) by myself 😛
16. What’s your blog’s ‘theme’? (whether topics, visuals, aesthetics, sense of humor…)
I have a hard time articulating it myself, but I’d say it’s the topics and the way I write, sort of like an inspirational, deep, yet sometimes humorous thing. idk, tell me what you think xD
17. Would you rather go by horse-drawn wagon, boat, train, or plane?
Just how far am I going here? 😉 I’m not a huge fan of trains, boats can begin to freak me out if I’m on them for too long, and I’ve actually never been on a plane… so horse-drawn wagon. Mainly because I love horses xD
18. What are five of your favorite blogs?
I hope you enjoyed reading this mash-up!
What are your favorite blogs? What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had? Would you rather swim in Antarctica or camp in the Sahara?