Okay, so not literally, since it’s not the 21st yet, but I consider it summer whenever school is out, which is June, so…
It’s summer. I’m leaving it at that xD
– Hike into Yosemite Valley. I’m going to Yosemite this summer with my dad! (hopefully. there’s a lot of snow in the area XP) We went last year, and this year we’re hoping to hike in or out of the valley. In sounds easier, thus we’ll be doing that xD
– Ride some bike trails. There’s three trails I’m dying to get my bike on this summer, and I will not leave the mountains without going on them. Despite how much uphill is involved… and how out of shape I am right now 😛
– Send Found to an editor. This one might not happen with how things are coming along right now, but I want to at least finish line-editing before September.
– Write draft #4 of Outcast. This one might not happen either. I really want to write it for July NaNo, but I just started the outline and the plot bunnies are raging; I’m going to have to change a lot of things. Writing this might be on hold until September XP
– Do a blog makeover. IT’S COMING. I finally decided on colors and stuff. Now I’m just creating the designs for all my other social media.
– Film a vlog. Just bc I’ve always wanted to. Problem is… I don’t know how to edit videos 😛 Anyone have recommendations for video editing software and tutorials?
– Learn to drive a stick shift. Again, just because xD We have one car that’s a stick shift, and since I’m already driving, I might as well learn. You know, have the car stall out a million times on some dirt road.
– Watch a sunrise and sunset in the mountains. Mountain sunsets and sunrises are epic. Period.
– See a green flash. Meaning I’ll be watching a sunset at the beach too 😉
– Attend Realm Makers. *flailing* I’M SO EXCITED.
– Do more writing prompts. Upon writing Found again, I realized how rusty my writing style had become with so little creative writing. This summer I want to fill a journal up with writing prompts! So far I’ve done the taste and sound of joy and hope.
– Take a blogging hiatus. *cries* I know! I’m thinking of taking three weeks in August, just to lap up the last of the summer fun 😉
|(in which I FINALLY flail about books)|